Whether protection against Corona, specification of the travel destination or preventive measure - you can make an appointment for your vaccination here. Let us know which vaccination you need and we will contact you with an appointment and all the necessary information.
Before the vaccination, Dr. med. Ortwin Eisert will discuss all open questions about the vaccine, effects, risks, etc. with you. If you are unsure which vaccinations should be refreshed, we will be happy to check your vaccination certificate with you.
Missed vaccination certificate or the old one falls apart? - No problem: for a fee of € 2 you can get a new one from us. Simply indicate this in the text field below.
Important: From May 11, 2022 we will vaccinate against Corona again on the 2nd Wednesday of every month. An mRNA vaccine from Pfizer/Bointech or Moderna is used for this.
- Please register using the relevant contact form. We will email you a confirmation with the exact time.
- Please read the information sheet. If you have any questions, please contact us before the vaccination appointment.
- Please download the vaccination consent form and bring it filled out with your insurance card and your vaccination card by the Monday before the vaccination date at the latest.
- A Covid19 vaccination is not possible on other days in our practice.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Medical Care Center Mühltal website.
If you would like to take advantage of one of the services described on the following pages, you can use our Online-Service or make an appointment at 06151-14357. As soon as you are a patient of our practice, you can conveniently pre-order prescriptions or transfers via the online service.
For a successful treatment by your family doctor, it is important that we know your medical history. For this purpose, we ask you to print out our questionnaire for new patients before your first visit and to fill it out at home.
Please bring with you to your first appointment:
If you are unable to come to the doctor´s practice with your child for treatment, we can offer the following two options with a power of attorney:
- For everyone under the age of 18: As a legal guardian you can authorize a person to visit our practice with your child. The authorized person may make health care decisions for your child. This includes the decision-making power to approve necessary examinations and possibly recommended vaccinations. We are also allowed to give any prescriptions, ordinances and certificates.
- For young people from 12 years: You can authorize your child to present themselves to our practice for examination and treatment alone. In addition, we can give your child any prescriptions, prescriptions and certificates and carry out any urgently required or recommended vaccinations.
Please bring the child's insurance card, the child's vaccination certificate and an official photo ID from the representative with you to the appointments. Please note that preventive medical examinations can only be carried out in the presence of a legal guardian. These cannot be accompanied by authorized persons.
The corresponding power of attorney document can be found here.
Fields marked with * have to be filled.
|Mo.||08:30 - 13:00 Uhr|
|Di.||08:30 - 13:00 Uhr|
|Mi.||08:30 - 13:00 Uhr|
|Do.||08:30 - 13:00 Uhr 16:30 - 19:00 Uhr|
|Fr.||08:30 - 13:00 Uhr|
© 2022, Dr. Ortwin Eisert.